Friday, March 22, 2013

These things I dream about

We all have them, those items that we could never dream of affording, and finding, yet they still swarm our minds with ideas how pretty we could look in them. :P I have a problem, and this is just it. I always find myself stuck on silly outfit pieces -- that are outrageously priced-- and dream up all the exciting ways I could style it. Admit it, we all do it. But, what if...just maybe...somewhere out there, there was a look alike of that item or someone just happened to be selling theirs in the wrong place, for such a GOOD PRICE!! Well, I am notorious for searching out both of those scenarios. More often than not you can find a similar, identical, or exact piece you were looking for at a price that fits your budget. Here are some of my successful finds! (click through links!)

Luis Vuitton monogram backpack $1686

Same Luis Vuitton Monogrammed backpack resale $199!!!!!
Free People Embellished Palms Tunic dress $148





Same Dress at the Morpheus.com for $99

Prada Baroque Sunnies $290







Oasap Baroque Sunnies $15

Free people Tulle Skirt $98


Ebay Tulle skirt $9.00



Givenchy Leather Knee-highs $1695
Givenchy lookalike boots at Choies.com for $179




No comments:

Post a Comment